Reading blogs is definitely a great way to learn everything about generative AI for free, but which one should you follow?
In this article, you will find the top ten generative AI blogs for 2023!
Furthermore, with each blog, I will give you a few articles that I suggest reading from to kickstart your generative AI journey!
The 10 best generative AI blogs in 2023
Let's start with the best generative AI blogs!
We have a mix of both technical blogs (like NVIDIA) and blogs that help you implement generative AI in your daily life or business.
I'm sure you will learn a lot about generative AI and using it just by following the websites below.
So, are you ready to save some money?
Are you ready to skip that course you wanted to buy?
If so, let's get started!
Let's begin with one of the most well-known names in the industry: NVIDIA!
If you're interested in staying up-to-date on what's happening in the world of generative AI, NVIDIA has a special category page just for you.
And don't forget that they cover a lot more topics!
Some articles I suggest reading from NVIDIA
- Better 3D Meshes, from Reconstruction to Generative AI
- Selecting Large Language Model Customization Techniques
- Develop and Deploy Scalable generative AI Models Seamlessly with NVIDIA AI Workbench
Let's continue this list with one of the most popular websites in the AI niche: Unite.AI.
They cover a lot of ground around all topics of AI, but they also go in-depth into things you want to know when you start learning more about generative AI.
You can type things like ‘ChatGPT', or ‘art' into their search bar to find related articles!
Some articles I suggest reading from Unite.AI
- Big Tech and generative AI: Will Big Tech Control generative AI?
- Generative AI: The Idea Behind CHATGPT, Dall-E, Midjourney and More
- How To Leverage Generative AI To Develop Global, Agile, & Effective Go-to-Market Strategies
Next up are the generative AI-related articles from IBM.
Same as with NVIDIA, if you want to stay up-to-date with what's happening in the industry, this is the website to follow.
Some articles I suggest reading from IBM
- Scale knowledge management use cases with generative AI
- Transforming customer service: How generative AI is changing the game
- Exploring the risks and alternatives of ChatGPT: Paving a path to trustworthy AI
If you're interested in learning more about how generative AI works, then check out the articles from Amazon.
Do keep in mind that they focus a lot on Amazon-related tools (but that's the same with other companies like NVIDIA).
Some articles I suggest reading from Amazon
- Build a personalized avatar with generative AI using Amazon SageMaker
- Train self-supervised vision transformers on overhead imagery with Amazon SageMaker
- Automate caption creation and search for images at enterprise scale using generative AI and Amazon Kendra
You might have guessed it already, but this is this blog! We created Your Dream AI to become the go-to place for anything AI — even generative AI.
The goal of Your Dream AI is to teach everyone about AI… for free!
You can find all the latest and greatest in AI technology, as well as resources to learn more about how to use AI in your personal and business life.
Some articles I suggest reading from Your Dream AI
- Midjourney Gallery: Everything You Need to Know in 2023
- 6 Ways to Get Inspiration for Midjourney Images & Prompts
- How to Use Midjourney Privately (Top 4 Stealth Tips in 2023)
Next up is another great blog called AiTuts.
They share a ton of knowledge about Midjourney and Stable Diffusion. They even have a great newsletter!
You can also learn things like setting up AI tools locally on your own computer.
Some articles I suggest reading from AiTuts
- How to download and run NovelAI for free [NAI Diffusion]
- Niji Journey: How to create incredible anime images (Midjourney's Niji Mode)
- Install AUTOMATIC1111's Stable Diffusion WebUI on Windows (NVIDIA GPU)
Next up is the Generative AI page on Medium run by Jim Clyde Monge.
Here you will find all the latest news and updates on the rapidly evolving field of generative AI space.
From cutting-edge research and developments in LLMs, text-to-image generators, to real-world applications, and the impact of generative AI on various industries!
The only downside is that some articles are a ‘Member-only story'.
Some articles I suggest reading from Generative AI on Medium
- 100+ Negative Prompts everyone are using
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of GPT Web Crawling
- Adobe Firefly: Is This The Magic of Generative AI Technology?
8. Fiddler AI
Let's continue this list with the blog from Fiddler AI.
They started Fiddler because they believed that there is a need for an AI Observability platform that enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and understandable AI solutions.
Some articles I suggest reading from Fiddler AI
- What is ChatGPT Thinking?
- The Missing Link in Generative AI
- LLMOps: The Future of MLOps for Generative AI
9. LOVO AI
As you might know, generative AI is so much more than just writing and art!
There are even AI music generators and AI voice generators now.
So, if you're interested in learning more about those topics, this is the blog for you!
Some articles I suggest reading from LOVO AI
- The Ultimate Guide To AI Voice Generators
- AI Voice Cloning: What It Is and How It Works
- How To Create a Voice-Over Script That Enhances Brand Messaging
Last but not least, we have the blog from Segmind.
They cover a ton of great topics in the generative AI space!
Some articles I suggest reading from Segmind
- How to Engineer the Perfect Stable Diffusion Prompt
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Segment Anything Model (SAM)
- Creating AI-Generated Product Catalogue: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Pipeline
Learning more about AI online for free
Ready to learn more about AI-related topics online for free?
Check out our other articles below:
- Top AI Art & Midjourney Blogs
- Best Free DALL-E Courses
- Best Free ChatGPT Courses
- Best Free Midjourney Courses
- Best Free Google Bard Courses
- Best Free Generative AI Courses
- Best Free Stable Diffusion Courses
- Best Free Prompt Engineering Courses
- Best Free AI Art & Image Generation Courses
And for more ways to learn AI-related topics for free, check out our learn for free hub here!
Those were ten amazing generative AI blogs that you can learn from for free.
I hope you now see that there is a lot of information about generative AI-related topics, and AI in general, available on the internet for free.
If you have any other great blogs for this list, or if you have any questions regarding generative AI, then don't forget to leave your comment below!
Want to learn more?
Ready to move your AI skills to the next level? Check out the articles below: