Are you looking to learn more about AI and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in this ever-evolving technology?
Discord is quickly becoming one of the best apps for those interested in exploring AI.
With a range of dedicated servers, you can engage with some of the top minds in AI research, as well as network with peers within the field.
In this article, we’ll explore nine of the best AI Discord servers available today — helping you cultivate a deeper knowledge and understanding so that you can be better equipped to succeed in your own endeavors.
Here's an overview of the top AI-related Discord servers that we will go over below:
- BlueWillow AI
- Learn AI Together
- Learn Prompting
- ChatGPT Prompt Engineering
- Stable Foundation
- Leonardo AI
Let’s get started!
Are you ready to learn more online for free?
Let's go over the top nine Discord servers to join in 2023 to increase your AI knowledge.
Let's begin with a great one if you're interested in AI art; the Discord server from Midjourney!
Midjourney is a generative artificial intelligence program created and hosted by San Francisco-based independent research lab Midjourney, Inc.
With this tool, you can generate images from natural language descriptions, called ‘prompts', similar to OpenAI's DALL-E.
Here are some channels inside the Midjourney Discord server to check out:
- #discussion – for discussions about Midjourney
- #prompt-chat – to learn more about prompting
- #prompt-faqs – a lot of tutorials on how to prompt better
- #v5-showcase – a great channel to check out for inspiration
Want to join the Midjourney Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Next up is the Discord server from BlueWillow.
BlueWillow is a text-to-image AI generator that is available on Discord. It is a newer AI than Midjourney, but it is quickly gaining popularity due to its ease of use and high-quality results.
They also still have a free trial to check out, which allows you to generate up to 10 prompts per day, supported by ads, with a queue limit of 5 simultaneous requests.
As a comparison, Midjourney can't be used for free anymore.
Here are some channels inside the BlueWillow Discord server to check out:
- #prompting – to learn more about prompting
- #prompt-faq – a lot of tutorials on how to prompt better
- #showcase-jam– a great channel to check if you're looking for some inspiration
Want to join the BlueWillow Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Ready to learn more about AI with other people?
If so, this Discord server, created by Towards AI, is for you! They currently have 48,000 people in their Discord Community.
Here are some channels inside the Learn AI Together Discord server to check out:
- #discussions – they have a few great discussion channels dedicated to certain topics like ChatGPT (#gpt4-chatgpt-discussion)
- #general-discussion – here's the main place to talk about everything related to AI
- #applied-ai – a great place with posts on how to bring AI to the real world
Want to join the Learn AI Together Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Let's continue with a Discord server for those who want to learn more about how to prompt better.
This Discord server has been created by the people from the amazing Learn Prompting website.
Here are some channels inside the Learn Prompting Discord server to check out:
- #general – the main channel to talk to others
- #support – to learn more about prompting by asking questions (and checking out what the rest of the community wrote)
- #playground – a place to show off your prompts (and check the prompts from others)
They also have a job board channel, in case you're interested in that!
Want to join the Learn Prompting Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Next up is a Discord server dedicated to learning more about prompt engineering.
You will learn how to construct prompts for ChatGPT to unlock its full potential, as well as Midjourney, Pollinations, and more.
Here are some channels inside the Midjourney Discord server to check out:
- #general– the main place to chat if you don't have a specific topic
- #prompt-support – here you can get help with your prompts (and help others)
- #show-and-tell – a great channel to check out for inspiration
- #community-picks – a few great prompt engineering-related tutorials
Want to join the ChatGPT Prompt Engineering Discord server now? Click here to do so.
6. Stable Foundation (Stable Diffusion)
Let's continue with the Discord server called Stable Foundation.
This is the home of Stable Models and the Official Stability.AI Community Eco-System.
Here are some channels inside the Stable Foundation Discord server to check out:
- #general-chat – for discussions about all things Stable
- #prompting-help – here you will find discussions on prompt engineering and how to create better images
- #animations – if you're interested in making animations with Stable Diffusion, check out this channel as well
Want to join the Stable Foundation Discord server now? Click here to do so.
A list of the best Discord servers to join to learn more about AI isn't complete without meeting the community from OpenAI as well; the maker of ChatGPT!
Here are some channels inside the OpenAI Discord server to check out:
- #ai-discussions – for discussions about anything AI-related
- #prompt-engineering – to learn more about prompting
- #prompt-library – a great place for inspiration for your next prompts
- #hall-of-fame – if you're using DALL-E, then this is a great place to get inspiration
Want to join the OpenAI Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Next up is the Discord server from the subreddit called Singularity.
This is the place to discuss everything related to singularity a hypothetical moment in time when artificial intelligence (AI) becomes so advanced that it surpasses human intelligence and capabilities.
Here are some channels inside the Singularity Discord server to check out:
- #general-singularity – for discussions about singularity
- #predictions – a place to share your AI-related predictions and see what others are predicting is going to happen in the future
- #artificial-intelligence – one more channel to discuss everything related to AI
Want to join the Singularity Discord server now? Click here to do so.
9. Leonardo AI
Let's finish this list of amazing Discord communities with the server from Leonardo AI.
This is another text-to-image AI generator. The great thing about Leonardo is that you don't need to use Discord in order to access the tool.
For example, Midjourney currently doesn't work without Discord.
Here are some channels inside the Leonardo AI Discord server to check out:
- #daily-themes– a great place for inspiration to see what's possible with AI currently
- #image-share – one more channel to check out for inspiration
Want to join the Leonardo AI Discord server now? Click here to do so.
Learning more about AI online for free
Ready to learn more about AI-related topics online for free?
Check out our other articles below:
- Best Free DALL-E Courses
- Best Free ChatGPT Courses
- Best Free Midjourney Courses
- Best Free Google Bard Courses
- Best Free Generative AI Courses
- Best Free Stable Diffusion Courses
- Best Free Prompt Engineering Courses
- Best Free AI Art & Image Generation Courses
And for more ways to learn AI-related topics for free, check out our learn for free hub here!
And there you have it; the nine best Discord servers to join if you want to learn more about AI and stay up-to-date- with the latest innovations!
If you found any other great AI-related Discord servers, then don't forget to share them in the comments below.
Good luck with learning more about AI!
Want to learn more about AI?
Ready to move your AI skills to the next level? Check out the articles below: