Reading blogs is definitely a great way to learn everything about AI art for free, but which one should you follow?
In this article, you will find the top nine AI art and Midjourney blogs for 2023!
Furthermore, with each blog, I will give you a few articles that I suggest reading from to kickstart your AI art journey!
The 9 best AI art blogs in 2023
Let's start with the best AI art blogs!
And yes, before you wonder, most of these AI art blogs cover topics a bunch of topics — like Midjourney and creating AI images for your business.
Plus, you can use most of the skills you learn from one AI tool and apply it to other AI tools!
I'm sure you will learn a lot about AI art and creating AI art, just by following these blogs below.
So, are you ready to save some money?
Are you ready to skip that course you wanted to buy?
If so, let's get started!
Let's begin with a blog that is great to check out for inspiration and to learn more about how to prompt.
They cover a lot about Midjourney, but they also go over tools like Stable Diffusion.
Some articles I suggest reading from Weird Wonderful AI Art
- Midjourney – Style Chart by Robomar AI Art
- Pop Art Legends: Midjourney AI-Art Inspired by Iconic Artists
- How to create multiple AI Profile Pics of yourself using Midjourney
Let's continue this list with one of the most popular websites in the AI niche; Unite.AI.
They cover a lot of ground around all topics of AI, but they also go in-depth into things you want to know when creating images with AI.
You can type things like ‘image', or ‘art' into their search bar to find related articles!
Some articles I suggest reading from Unite.AI
- Why Every Company Should Use AI Image Generators
- How Adobe’s Firefly Transforms Image Editing with AI in Photoshop
- Mastering AI Art: A Concise Guide to Midjourney and Prompt Engineering
Next up is the blog of the AI art generator BlueWillow.
Yes, a lot of their articles go over how to do certain things in BlueWillow, but I'm sure you will still learn something — even if you're not using their AI tool.
Some articles I suggest reading from BlueWillow
- The Impacts of AI-Generated Art
- What is Outpainting and How Does it Work on BlueWillow?
- Mastering the Art of Prompting: Seeds, Weights, and Beyond
Are you interested in using AI for your business?
Check out the blog from StarryAI! Yes, their articles are not the most in-depth, but they could give you just the inspiration that you need to get started.
Some articles I suggest reading from StarryAI
- Revolutionize Your Social Media Game with AI-Created Assets
- Designing Jewelry with AI: From Concept to Creation in Five Steps
- 5 Reasons Why You Should use AI to Create Fashion Design Concepts
You might have guessed it already, but this is this blog! We created Your Dream AI to become the go-to place for anything AI — even AI art.
The goal of Your Dream AI is to teach everyone about AI… for free!
You can find all the latest and greatest in AI technology, as well as resources to learn more about how to use AI in your personal and business life.
Some articles I suggest reading from Your Dream AI
- Midjourney Gallery: Everything You Need to Know in 2023
- 6 Ways to Get Inspiration for Midjourney Images & Prompts
- How to Use Midjourney Privately (Top 4 Stealth Tips in 2023)
Next up is another great blog called AiTuts.
They share a ton of knowledge about Midjourney and Stable Diffusion. They even have a great newsletter!
You can also learn things like setting up AI tools locally on your own computer.
Some articles I suggest reading from AiTuts
- How to download and run NovelAI for free [NAI Diffusion]
- Niji Journey: How to create incredible anime images (Midjourney's Niji Mode)
- Install AUTOMATIC1111's Stable Diffusion WebUI on Windows (NVIDIA GPU)
7. The Chainsaw
Interested in keeping up-to-date with what's happening related to AI?
The Chainsaw news site covers a lot about AI art as well! And in case you don't know, they are dedicated to all things Web3 and blockchain.
Some articles I suggest reading from The Chainsaw
- ‘Chinese Instagram’ Accused Of Stealing Artists’ Work To Feed Its AI
- AI Has Already Created As Many Images As Human Photographers In 150 Years
- AI-Generated Artwork On Etsy Is Selling For Over $6,000 And Buyers Love Them
Here's one more great website with up-to-date AI art-related news.
They have a few great thought-provoking articles to check out!
Some articles I suggest reading from The Art Newspaper
- ‘Why I can't get excited about AI art'
- AI might now be powerful enough to be ‘using’ artists
- Is AI generating an ‘averaged’, one-sided, view of art history?
Next up is the blog from OpenArt.
They have a few great pieces of information on their website for you to read through (for free!)
Their goal is to show people what's possible with AI.
Some articles I suggest reading from OpenArt
- The Most Complete Guide to Stable Diffusion Parameters
- Unlocking the Potential of AI in Art: An Artist’s Inspiring Journey with AI
- From Words to Art: How AI Transforms a Writer’s Vision into Stunning Illustrations
Learning more about AI online for free
Ready to learn more about AI-related topics online for free?
Check out our other articles below:
- Top Generative AI Blogs
- Best Free DALL-E Courses
- Best Free ChatGPT Courses
- Best Free Midjourney Courses
- Best Free Google Bard Courses
- Best Free Stable Diffusion Courses
- Best Free Prompt Engineering Courses
- Best Free AI Art & Image Generation Courses
And for more ways to learn AI-related topics for free, check out our learn for free hub here!
Those were nine amazing AI art and Midjourney blogs that you can learn from for free.
I hope you now see that there is a lot of information about AI art-related topics, and AI in general, available on the internet for free.
If you have any other great blogs for this list, or if you have any questions regarding AI art, then don't forget to leave your comment below!
Want to learn more about Midjourney?
Ready to move your Midjourney skills to the next level? Check out the articles below: